weLcOme to arein's page..hope you will enjoy your reading!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Myself..

My name is Nur Ain Ithnin Binti Alias. My friends used to call me ‘Ain’. A quite short name and easy to remember.

Nur Ain Ithnin’ means ‘Cahaya Mata Kedua’ and the words ‘Binti Alias’ means that I am a daughter of a person named Alias. It is the meaning taken by Arabic language. My parent gave me that name because I am their second child. We as Muslims usually were given the name used in Arabic language because we followed the language from al-Quran, our Kitab and also from our prophet Muhammad who was born in Arab.

When I search from the internet, I found the word ‘Ain’ from Merriam-Webster Dictionary which means ‘Own’. The pronunciation of this word is \’ān\. It is function as adjective. Does it mean that I am the owner of myself? But, when I think it deeper, I cannot see my own self. I still cannot see my true feeling about something. I always blame myself for everything occurs around me. That was what I always feel..

Days have just passed away, and now I realize that everything are not perfect. Everybody made mistakes but not everybody can be blamed..It doesn't mean that we have to blame ourselves...So am I !! I tried to think everything in a positive ways. So that I can be MYSELF!!!..

No comments: