weLcOme to arein's page..hope you will enjoy your reading!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

I Love To Draw

Drawing is one of my hobbies. Whenever I have free time, I will sketch some drawing on my book or paper. Even when I was bored in my class lesson, I will sketch somethings on my note book(hope that my teacher will no read this blog). I love to give my drawing to my friends. I don't know where I put my previous drawing but these are some of my latest collection. Enjoy it..

I don't think my drawings are good as an artist drawing. But I hope you will enjoy looking on it. You can post your comments on it whether they are positive or not.

1 comment:

DDeden said...

saya suke membaca blog anda :) makasih! saya pun suka membuat ber-sketch. saya dari usa. selamat jalan di 'road of life'.

ps i got teardrops when i read about Ling's plant. i understand that feeling! salam~