weLcOme to arein's page..hope you will enjoy your reading!!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Predator vs. Alien

Hello everybody. In this session, I would like to share my experience with you.

Today, I was given a role as an Alien in my group for English class where I need to act as an Alien and my partner need to act as a predator. But the most interesting part was when I need to speak in Alien's language. It's quite simple for those who doesn't experienced it but when I and my friends do it in partner, we know that it is not simple to act in front of the others especially when we need to act as someone or maybe something we don't know.

When I see the other group's acting, I'm realize that each of us have our own talents and ideas to make the acting more interesting.

I hope there will be more enjoyable activities in my English lessons so that I can make more and more experiences next time.

No comments: