weLcOme to arein's page..hope you will enjoy your reading!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bad Girl

September 2008 will always in my mind. I need to go through many hard and bad moments.

It was happened when I received a call from my sister. A call that change my whole feeling and mood. It was about my family's problem. It was not a new problem because it was began since I'm in primary school, but it becoming worst recently. Actually, I don't want to talk about this because it is too personal for me.

A few days after that, I had a problem with some of my friends. It was not because of them but me. I scolded them just for a small mistake. I can't control my mood. I just want to find someone that can reduce my bad feeling. So, I took someone as a victim to release my tension. It is one of the bad way to reduce stress. So, don't ever try it.

No comments: