weLcOme to arein's page..hope you will enjoy your reading!!

Friday, September 5, 2008

I Have A Dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy
You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream
I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile

Westlife
I Have A Dream


There is a lyric the song of ‘I Have A Dream’. ‘I Have a Dream’ was originally singing by ABBA's. But it is becoming more popular when it was singing by Westlife. Apart from that, the song was re-recorded with additional vocals by Indonesian child singer, Sinna Sherina Munaf.

Westlife is an Irish pop band that was formed on July 3, 1998. The group's original line up comprised of Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan, Mark Feehily, Shane Filan and Bryan McFadden. On March 9, 2004, Bryan McFadden left the band to work on solo projects.

Talking about ‘I Have A Dream’, it has it’s own meaning and theme. It is about a dream of all the children around the worlds. Dream can make people realize that they have a goal to achieve. Dream need to be identified because it creates the inspiration and motivate people to examine their passions and journey towards realization of those dreams.

I also have a dream that I need to achieve. When I was in primary school, I’d like to be a teacher. I think being a teacher is the best thing because I can always sit in front when there are events in school. So, I can see all the performances on the stage clearly. When I think about that, it made me laugh. It is the funniest reason that I ever thought.

It wasn’t stop there. When I watch the action movies, I was dreaming to be a police. In other words, I want to be a hero and save people from the evil. It is a good dream. But I think it’s hard for me to be like that because of my physical appearance (too short).
Then, when I was in secondary school, my dream has changes. I tried to tell myself that I want to be a doctor. For me, being a doctor is the famous job. People will respect me if I have that title. My dream to be a doctor almost near because I can take life science course in my school. But, it’s so hard for me to catch up that biology subject. Because of that, when I enter Matriculation College, I’ve got the course of physical science. My dream to be a doctor exactly destroyed.

In Matriculation College, I just think about my study. No time for me to think about dreams. Thanks God. After studying a year in Matriculation College, I received my result and further my study to University Malaysia Pahang (UMP). I took Civil Engineering. It is my first choice. So I accept it happily.

Studying in UMP is quit tough for me. I need to focus and do a lot of assignment. Apart from that, I have some problems with my family. Sometimes it made me stress and I can’t focus on my study.

From now on, I had created my own dream. To finish my study with flying color results and with a hope that I can bind my family’s relationship together like before. And also to make people show their respects to my family.

No comments: