weLcOme to arein's page..hope you will enjoy your reading!!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Be Fun

Every days, I hope that I can let myself to have the air to breath. Because every second in university is about study. Sometimes it makes me bored to face the books.

One of the way to release my tension is to sit with my friends and talk about ourselves. Talking with them can bring a lots of laugh. Their jokes can make me feel better.

Sometimes, I tried to fresh my mind by seing the environments, one of the God's gift. Seing the green leaves with the blue skies can give me a peace feeling.

I also like to listen for a music when I am in stress. It can be a good way to reduce stress.

For me, all the ways above can be the best ways to reduce the pressure especially in study. It is depend on the person.

But, the most important thing is always be fun whenever and wherever you are.

So, lets get fun and njoy your days with the new feeling..

No comments: