weLcOme to arein's page..hope you will enjoy your reading!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ramadhan..

Year 2008, my second time having fasting month not with my family. For the first time i'm having my fasting with my friends at Kedah Matriculation College in year 2007, I feel like I'm in the overseas. It is a common thing for such a student like me. But now, I need to face it for the next three years in Univesity Malaysia Pahang. It's a big difficult for me as the first time I being a high educational center student.

For the fisrt day fasting, i've got my 'sahur' in my cousin's house at Kuantan, Pahang. It was just a simple 'sahur' because she has a baby, so she cannot prepare much. For breaking fast, my roomate and I were prepared some dishes.

But the most things that I like about the fasting month is 'Bazar Ramadhan' where all the dishes for breaking fast are sold. There are many types of foods we can get from the 'Bazar Ramadhan' such as 'nasi kerabu', 'nasi dagang' and 'nasi minyak'. They are the most attractive dishes for the buyer because of their popularities. There are also some desert like curry puff, cream puff, and many of the malaysian's deserts.

Here, me and my roomate always share our dishes. We bought the different dishes and deserts. Then we exchange them. It such an harmony room. Sometimes we prepared the dishes together and invite our friends to eat with us.

The best part of 'Ramadhan' is Tarawikh. Though it is just a 'sunat' prays, but all the Muslims from any part of the country do it. For those who are doing the Tarawikh will have their rewards from God. It is one of the advantages of 'Ramadhan'. But there are a lots of advantages. Another one is the 'Lailatul Qadar' night where the person who do their prays on the night of it will get their rewards same as he/she do the prays for a thousand months.

Ramadan gives muslims many advantages especially for those who really appreciate it. I hope that I can be that kind of person.

No comments: